Monday, January 8, 2018

Heath Bar Cake Recipe

This is a family favorite of ours and probably one of the best (and easiest) cake recipes of all time. I mean it, this is the most amazing and rich cake I know how to make. This past weekend I made it for my mother-in-law's birthday (she requests this specific cake every year) so I thought I would take some pictures and share the recipe with all of you! Enjoy! :)



Ingredients:

  • 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix (really any chocolate cake recipe will work)
  • 1 cup caramel ice cream topping (I dont really measure this, the more the better in my opinion!)
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
  • 3-4 Heath candy bars, chopped

Directions:

  • Bake cake mix according to package directions, using a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
  • While still hot, punch holes in top of cake with a fork.
  • Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping over hot cake.
  • Refrigerate until ready to serve
  • When ready to serve (make sure cake is completely cool)  and spread whipped topping on top.
  • Finish up by sprinkling chopped Heath bars over all the top.

25 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious. I love heath bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the delicious recipe. I saved it. Now all I need is an excuse to make it. Maybe Thanksgiving? kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Mondays" are my favorite excuse to make it, Kristie! Sooooo good! lol

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this looks so good! Heath bars are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I bet it would taste good with Butterfingers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge Heath bar fan and am swooning over this cake! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy! I got to make this for my husband. He loves heath bars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so easy, what a great idea. I'm sure my family will love this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always looking for new recipes and this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fabulous!! I love Heath bars & so does my whole family, I'll be making this delicious dessert for Christmas. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks good! Definitely going to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious!! This is my favorite kind of candy bar too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm drooling - this looks amazing. We love German Chocolate Cake and the idea of turning it into the mouthwatering desert sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks both easy and delicious!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty amazing cake! I love heath bars too! Perfect combination to equal nothing but joy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well good bye diet :) this sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wish I wasn't on a diabetic prevention low carb diet so I could try this! My family would willingly eat it all for me, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks unbelievably delicious! Thanks for the recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, this looks and sounds amazing.
    We will be trying this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heath Bars are one of my favorites! This sounds so good, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This recipe looks absolutely yummy! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! This sounds so delicious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have not eaten a Heath bars in a long time. But I like toffee candy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks delicious. I think I will make this during the holidays for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks like something to brighten up the holiday menu and give it a boost of something unique, yet not too difficult to add to the already overwhelming menu! Thanks for this. I'll definitely give it a trial run before then.... you know.... just for quality assurance (or because I need something sweet to eat)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)