Saturday, May 23, 2015

Collage.com has the BEST Father's Day and Graduation Gift Ideas!

As Graduation season and Father's Day near us, I've been thinking a lot about gifts and how my favorite gifts to give (and receive) are personal, sentimental ones. When I give gifts to my loved ones, I always try to be as thoughtful as possible and really personalize it for them. For 3 years now, my favorite place to look for gifts has been Collage.com


For example, this year, I was really stumped on what to get my mom for Mother's Day. I only knew that I wanted it to be sentimental and personal. Well, I ended up making her a beautiful Collage.com Custom Sherpa Blanket. This was by far the most meaningful thing I have ever given her. Her new gorgeous Custom Sherpa Blanket is covered in photos of her grandkids (even her grandkitties and her grandbunny). I used about 40 photos and it was the perfect amount for this size blanket. Each of the photos turned out sharp and vibrant, I was really impressed by the quality of the pictures!  


I cannot say enough how much I love the quality of products from Collage.com and this photo blanket was no exception. I'm just constantly amazed by the variety of customization options. I just cannot get over their gorgeous background choices for projects; they are unlike anything I've seen on other photo sites. So, if you're looking for a present for any loved one, you simply have to check out all that Collage.com has to offer and I promise you will not be disappointed!


Graduation season is coming up fast and this would make the coolest gift for your graduate-- you could fill the whole things with photos of their childhood. Or this of Dad this year for Father's Day! I know my husband would absolutely love a gift that includes pictures of his two precious girls! The possibilities are literally endless with help from Collage.com and I can't imagine a more personal gift than this.

Connect with Collage.com on FacebookInstagramPinterest, and Twitter.

Order your own Collage.com Custom Photo Blanket here!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)