Friday, December 1, 2017

Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Bark Recipe

Happy First Day of December! The beginning of December means the holiday season is in full swing and my kitchen is constantly filled with yummy goodies. Chocolate Bark is one of my favorite treats to make because it is super easy and you can use whatever ingredients you have on hand and it always turns out great! I had a bag of G.H. Cretors Just the Caramel Corn and the flavor is so good that I was dying to make a fun recipe with it!


Ingredients:
3 cups G.H. Cretors Just the Caramel Corn
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Melt both types of chocolate chips in microwave in separate bowls.  Heat for 25-30 seconds at a time, stir and repeat until chocolate is smooth and shiny. On a large piece of parchment paper, pour most of semisweet chocolate into a thick, even layer. Sprinkle popcorn on top (the more, the better in my opinion).  Drizzle remaining semisweet chocolate and white chocolate over popcorn.  Allow to cool completely and then break the bark into pieces.  Store in an airtight container.

Just look at that swirly caramel and chocolate goodness!


This yummy take on Chocolate Bark is so ridiculously easy to make that my 5 year old did the majority of the work! The end result is bizarrely impressive for how little effort or skill it needs. I wanted to make this recipe as simple as possible (it only has 3 ingredients!) but this is definitely one of those recipes that you could easily add other toppings on like candy pieces, peanuts, and pretzels to make it your own. Once made, simply put a handful in a cute bag, add a ribbon with a festive tag, and this makes the perfect hostess gift, neighbor gift, teacher gift, or party favor!





G.H. Cretors Popped Corn sent me three bags of their delicious popcorn: The Mix, Just the Caramel Corn, and Organic Chile JalapeƱo White Cheddar and all three bags were gone within two days! My family is super picky when it comes to food so I was incredibly impressed that they like all of the flavors! Whether you need to whip up a last minute appetizer for your office holiday party or create a unique hostess gift for the in-laws, popcorn really is the perfect solution.

Stay connected with G.H. Cretors on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

You can purchase GH Cretors Popped Corn in stores and can also be purchased on the company website: www.ghcretors.com.



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions.  I received popcorn and a certificate and supplies to facilitate this post. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)