Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ashley-Sleep Pillow Review

My husband and I just got new Ashley-Sleep Large Contour Pillows and they are WONDERFUL. Sleeping on one of these pillows is what I imagine it would feel like to sleep on a cloud. No exaggeration needed. The first night I slept with this pillow was the first night since my dad died in December that I actually felt like I got a good night of sleep.  They are so comfortable that I have to wrestle my 19 month old for them. (I usually let her win because she's just so dang cute.)


Pros: 
  • They are amazingly comfortable.
  • They come with a removable pillow case for easy washing.
  • They come with a warranty (that's when you know you have a great pillow!).
  • They are made from environmentally-friendly Ecofusion Memory that uses 30% less oil than conventional foams, reducing the amount of petrol based chemicals – 30% Castor Seed Oil to 70% Polyurethane.
  • Ashley-Sleep® Technology utilizes ventilated memory foam and Tencel, a wood pulp-based product that dissipates heat, so you never have to worry about that uncomfortable "hot bed" feel.
  • They support the gap between your shoulders and head to reduce that morning stiff neck and back.
Cons:
  • They are a bit on the pricey side for a pillow but I promise they are worth it. You deserve it and your body deserves it. 
  • The pillow itself is not machine washable. This is normal with a memory foam pillow but is still is a bummer.
Overall, I would give this pillow 5 stars. I think it is well worth the price and a great investment for your health and happiness! I cannot get over how truly comfortable they are and how happy they make me. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

From their website: "Ashley Sleep is manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries, the largest furniture manufacturer and #1 retail furniture brand in the world. Making its own place in the sleep industry, Ashley Sleep is one of the fastest growing mattress brands in the world. First introduced in 2008, more people are sleeping on Ashley Sleep mattresses than ever before! By leveraging our global resources, we are able to build our mattresses, foundations, and pillows with better comfort technologies normally included in mattresses sold at much higher prices. Also, each one of our mattresses must pass over 200 quality control tests before leaving our manufacturing facilities. We recognize the vital role your mattress set plays in your home and are committed to providing you, our customers, with outstanding sleep products, all at an Ashley Value. Ashley Sleep products may be found at select Ashley Furniture HomeStores and other sleep retailers."

You can purchase the pillows I have at an Ashley Furniture HomeStores near you or online at Amazon and other various online retailers. 

Be sure to visit the Ashley-Sleep website and see everything else they have to offer including memory foam mattresses (I want one of those next)! You can also follow them on Facebook and Youtube!

**I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)