My husband and I just got new Ashley-Sleep Large Contour Pillows and they are WONDERFUL. Sleeping on one of these pillows is what I imagine it would feel like to sleep on a cloud. No exaggeration needed. The first night I slept with this pillow was the first night since my dad died in December that I actually felt like I got a good night of sleep. They are so comfortable that I have to wrestle my 19 month old for them. (I usually let her win because she's just so dang cute.)
- They are amazingly comfortable.
- They come with a removable pillow case for easy washing.
- They come with a warranty (that's when you know you have a great pillow!).
- They are made from environmentally-friendly Ecofusion Memory that uses 30% less oil than conventional foams, reducing the amount of petrol based chemicals – 30% Castor Seed Oil to 70% Polyurethane.
- Ashley-Sleep® Technology utilizes ventilated memory foam and Tencel, a wood pulp-based product that dissipates heat, so you never have to worry about that uncomfortable "hot bed" feel.
- They support the gap between your shoulders and head to reduce that morning stiff neck and back.
- They are a bit on the pricey side for a pillow but I promise they are worth it. You deserve it and your body deserves it.
- The pillow itself is not machine washable. This is normal with a memory foam pillow but is still is a bummer.