Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CampusBookRentals Review

As the wife of a full-time college student and being a former student myself, I know firsthand how expensive college books are so I am always looking for ways to save money on them. I have found just the way to do it! Did you know that you can rent your textbooks instead of buying them?? I wish I would've known about renting textbooks when I was in college, it would've saved me some major money.

Just recently, I have learned about CampusBookRentals.com even though they have been trusted by over 5,871 campuses (and counting)! 

CampusBookRentals has some incredible perks:
- you save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
- you get free shipping both ways
- you can highlight in the textbooks
- they have flexible renting periods
- they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented


Already have your textbooks but need to sell them?? Don't! You can actually rent them out to other students at RentBack.com and make 2-4 times more than you would by selling them! I'm going to do this with my husband's books from now on.


My favorite part about CampusBookRentals.com? They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented. From the Operation Smile website: "We work to transform the lives of children who suffer from cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities. Our approach to solving the problem globally distinguishes us and is leaving a lasting legacy — and a world of smiles."

Basically, you can help Operation Smile save lives by renting your textbooks. You can find more information about Operation Smile at: http://www.operationsmile.org/about_us/who-we-are/

So, if you're a college student or know a college student, I would seriously look into this (and pass it on!). You would be saving money AND saving lives. It doesn't get much better than that! To find out more about CampusBookRentals.com, watch the video below!

Although I was compensated for this post, I only recommend services that I believe in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)