Thursday, July 18, 2013

IndieBambino Etsy Shop Review

In our house, we are big fans of wooden toys so I was ecstatic when I found IndieBambino.  Indie Bambino is a shop where a wonderful WAHM, Mindy, sells all natural wooden toys for all different ages. I could spend all day looking in her shop that is filled with wooden teething rings, waldorf toys, matching and sorting sets, and more!

 It was so hard to choose what I wanted but The first thing I decided to get was a personalized teething ring. Some of my favorite things about the teething rings are you can choose to personalize them to say any name you like and you can choose the finish she uses (organic flax, organic coconut, or beeswax and olive oil). My daughter has such a unique name that we can never find anything with her name on it in the store so personalization is extra special for us! It is absolutely perfect for her when she’s teething and she seeks it for comfort quite often. I highly recommend these for teething babies and they would make great baby shower gifts!

I also got baby Z a Rainbow Hand Kite (shown above). It is absolutely beautiful and I put it away for Christmas (she’s going to love it!), I cant wait to see her running around the house with it. The Rainbow Kite is just darling, it is made from a teething ring and rainbow of colored ribbon. You can also personalize the Rainbow Kites to say any name you want! I think once my niece sees Baby Z’s, she’s going to beg me for one as well. Such a beautiful little toy that girls and boys both would love!

Some other items from her shop that I love are the Wooden Sorting Acorns and the Wooden Bowling Game in Rainbow.  All of her prices are very reasonable and she is so friendly and welcoming! She shipped my order as soon as she could and I got it within a week! I cant wait to order more from her!

Love what you see? Go check out her Etsy shop IndieBambino (you wont regret it, I promise!).

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review in any way, all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)