Monday, September 23, 2013

Firmoo Sunglasses Review



I've been chosen to review a pair of Firmoo sunglasses! From their website, "Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices." From my experience with their company and glasses so far, I think that's fairly true! Here's the pair I received for my review:



I didn't get a very big selection to choose from so I picked this pair out for a friend! These glasses will flatter her face shape a lot more than they do mine. Sunglasses tend to look weird on me so I'm rather picky about ones I wear. THIS pair would've been my pick for myself (in black of course).

This is my favorite pair that they carry. Aren't they nice??

Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of these sunglasses and I love that they come with two different cases (one hard, one soft) and a cleaning cloth! The quality is something that I'm proud to give as a gift and I think my friend will really love them! The only thing I was disappointed with was the review selection I had because I would've loved a style that suited me better. I'm thinking of taking them up on their First Pair Free program!

Nervous about buying glasses on the internet? Try out the Virtual Try-On System where you can upload a photo of yourself to see what style suits you best! 98% of Firmoo customers have found their perfect match glasses this way!

Buy It!: Firmoo has a First Pair Free program where new customers only have to pay shipping for their first pair of glasses or sunglasses! You can't beat that! Find out more info here!


Connect with Firmoo on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)