Monday, October 14, 2013

2013 Christmas Gift Guide




I'm No Domestic Goddess is still accepting submissions for our 2013 Christmas Gift Guide

From November 1st through December 23rd, I will feature gift ideas on I'm No Domestic Goddess. This is the perfect time to get your product seen by my readers as they begin their shopping this season.  

I am accepting applications for the following categories this year: 
New Baby, Toddler, Children, Women, Men, Home, Food

As part of the Christmas Gift Guide you will receive:
-A custom blog post
-Social media promotion via my social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
-The option to include a giveaway

If your company has a fantastic product that you think would be a great addition to I'm No Domestic Goddess's Christmas Gift Guide, please contact me as spaces are limited. It does not cost anything to be featured in my Christmas Gift Guide, just a product free of charge for me to review. Product value minimum is $20.

If you are interested in being included in our 2013 Christmas Gift Guide please submit your product for consideration by emailing me at shannonfaith3@gmail.com with the subject line “Christmas Gift Guide 2013”.

Also, I have a donation box for Toys-for-Tots in my local area. If you'd like to contribute, please send a second product to be added to the donation box. At the end of December, I will write a post with pictures of all of the toys that companies were generous enough to donate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)