Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sargento Cheese Voxbox from Influenster


I love Influenster and Influenster obviously loves me (and knows me well). A few weeks ago, I received my first ever Voxbox from them-- the Sargento Cheese Voxbox! Inside the VoxBox, there were coupons for cheese and a neat little cheese stick cooler! 



Baby Z and I are BIG cheese fans so we were both pretty excited to try cheese. Yes, EXCITED for cheese! Of course, Sargento delighted us with their protein and calcium filled Colby-Jack cheese sticks! We ate the whole package within days (no regrets!). We just love the little cheese stick cooler; its one of those inventions that you hit yourself on the head for not thinking of. Why have warm cheese in your lunch when something so simple can keep your cheese cold? We use it everyday for my husband's packed lunch! Overall, Sargento deserves 5 stars! They sure know their cheese and we sure enjoy it! 

Bloggers, if you would like an invite to Influenster, shoot me an email and I'll send one right over!
What is your favorite Sargento Cheese or wholesome snack?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)