Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Avanti Wet to Dry Nano Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron Review

For over 6 years, I didn't leave my house without straightening my hair (which took over an hour). Yes, I spent an hour on my hair every day. Then I got pregnant and slowly but surely there became less and less time for me to worry about my hair so I stopped. Then I moved four times and my straightener sat in a box, eventually getting lost somewhere in the transitions. Now, thanks to Flat Iron Experts I have been given the chance to finally take care of my hair once again-- only this time I can do it even better and faster!

Flat Iron Experts sent me the Avanti Wet-Dry Nano-Titanium Ceramic Silver Digital Flat Iron and it is by far the best straightener I've ever owned! I no longer have to wait for my straightener to heat up because the Avanti Wet to Dry heats up to a scorching 450° F (230°C) in less than 30 seconds! The adjustable digital temperature display allows you to know the exact temperature of your flat iron for precision straightening meaning it straightens so well that I don't have to keep redoing certain spots. The best part about this flat iron though is that straightening my hair only takes 20 minutes now!

From their website, "Combining Nano-Titanium, Nano-Ceramic, Nano-Silver and built-in ion generator this is the ultimate high performance flat iron injected with all the latest most advanced technology. Avanti Wet to Dry Nano Titanium Ceramic Flat iron is one of the lightest flat iron you can get your hands on weighing at only 0.88 lbs. Adjustable Digital Temperature display allow you to know the exact temperature your flat iron is at for precision straightening. Avanti Wet to Dry heats up to a scorching 450° F in less than 30 seconds. The unique "Wet to Dry" feature allows you to flatten your hair on Wet hair saving you time from blow drying. If you want one of the Best Flat Irons, Flat Iron Experts recommend the WD-AVCROC."

Here's a closeup of my hair when it dries naturally.
Isn't the difference amazing?! My hair started partially damp and the flat iron dried and straightened it to perfection!
My Favorite Aspects:
  • Heats up in less than 30 seconds
  • Works on damp hair
  • Advanced digital displays and controls
  • Dries and styles super quick
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Safety Auto Shut Off after 60 mins of inactivity
  • 360° swivel cord
  • Surface heats evenly
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty
  • Uses Nano Titanium / Ceramic Technology**
**I LOVE the Nano Titanium/Ceramic Technology! Here's more info about it:
Nano Titanium / Ceramic Technology: Avanti WD-AVCROC distributes heat evenly across the entire surface, retains heat more efficiently, and eliminates damaging hot spots. Ceramic emits a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat that helps your hair
1. Preserve more moisture within the hair shaft
2. Eliminates frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth and shiny hair
3. Causes less damage to the hair cuticle during styling

Along with the Avanti Wet-Dry Flat Iron, I was also sent a Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder and KQC Thermal Shine Spray:

KQC Thermal Shine Spray is an ion enriched polishing complex formulated for superior heat protection and ultra gloss hair shine. Lightweight, non-greasy micro mist spray that eliminates frizz, softens and polishes hair without build up. I love this spray and I use it every time I straighten my hair. It doesn't make it greasy like other products I have used, it just gives it a really nice shine!


Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder has suction cups to grip onto smooth glossy surfaces for increased stability and safety. I absolutely love this Iron Holder! My flat iron fits in it well and it doesn't take up too much space. I just love knowing that its there to prevent my flat iron from burning other products or the counter!


 Overall, I absolutely love the Avanti Wet-Dry Nano-Titanium Ceramic Silver Digital Flat Iron, The FIE Iron Holder, and the KQC Thermal Shine Spray! These amazing products make me want to find time to do my hair in the morning. Buy your own Avanti Wet-Dry Nano-Titanium Ceramic Silver Digital Flat Iron on the Flat Iron Experts website! Without a doubt, this is one of the best flat irons that Flat Iron Experts has to offer!

Connect with Flat Iron Experts on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Youtube!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)