Monday, September 22, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review

This is probably my husband's favorite thing I've ever received to review. I didn't tell him it was coming so when we received it in the mail, he was really surprised. As soon as we got it, we had it open and charging within minutes. It took about an hour to fully charge right out of the box and you can charge it using your computer's USB port! It has a built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. I have had this speaker for days and used it every day and still haven't had to charge it. 

The first thing we noticed about the DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker was how sleek looking it is! This is one of the nicest looking portable speakers I've ever seen.  We also noticed how light and portable it truly is; it only weighs 8.3 ounces so you can take it anywhere you want.


The bluetooth paired really easily with my Moto X smartphone and with my Lenovo laptop (my laptop comes equipped with bluetooth). Within seconds, I was playing music on my new bluetooth speaker and it sounded great. I was actually really pleasantly surprised by the sound quality! I'm also impressed with the range the bluetooth has; my phone can be across the room and it still plays on the speaker crystal clear

We're really happy with all of the phone features as well. If your phone rings or you get a text while using the speaker, your alerts play on the speaker. You can answer a call, hang up, or redial your last call. The speaker even has a built in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling.


DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Features:
Powerful Sound 
Built in Microphone 
Now upgraded with standard "Beep" sound prompts
Comes in three different colors: Black, Red, and Blue
Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
Two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum
Easily portable-- only weighs 8.3 ounces 
Over 10 hours of play on one charge
Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smartphones and Mp3 Players
Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack

Size comparison to my Moto X phone.
Overall, the DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has exceeded all of our expectations and we are so extremely happy with it! We're wondering how we enjoyed music and videos on our phones with out it!

You can order the DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker on Amazon in Black, Red, or Blue! This would make such a great Christmas or Birthday gift!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)