Wednesday, September 3, 2014

EatSmart Precision Elite Food Thermometer Review

I've been looking for a good food thermometer for awhile now so it was perfect timing when I got the chance to review the EatSmart Precision Elite Food Thermometer. I know I'm a great cook but I tend to get really paranoid when cooking meat-- am I cooking it enough? Is it even safe to eat? Even though I have yet to under cook meat and food poison anyone, I love taking out all of the guess work and knowing for sure that I am cooking meat safely for all of my loved ones!


Designed by chefs and cooking professionals for home use, the Precision Elite Food Thermometer is the perfect tool for a home cook or baker. The Precision Elite allows users to quickly and easily grill food to just the right temperature. You simply unfold the probe to turn on the device and close it to turn it off. Whether cooking indoors or outdoors, this thermometer will give years of reliable service performing a wide variety of everyday tasks. With EatSmart’s 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can’t go wrong with this amazing thermometer! 

Since receiving this food thermometer, I have used it almost everyday. The EatSmart Precision Elite Thermocouple Food Thermometer has not only helped us make sure our food is cooked enough to eat but it also comes in handy for checking the temperature of Baby Z's food. We no longer need to rely on touch to make sure her food is cool enough to eat. Basically, this thermometer has been an amazing tool to have around the house!


My favorite feature about the Precision Elite is how big the screen is so you can easily see the temperature, it also comes with a bright blue backlight that is helpful if you are checking the temperature of food still in the oven. I also like that there is also a button on the thermometer that let's you "hold" the internal temperate on the screen even after you remove the thermometer from the food. I absolutely love this thermometer and I have a feeling I will continue to use it often!

Pros:
  • Reads temp in less than 3 seconds
  • Broad Temperature Range -40F to 572 F
  • Durable
  • Reliable
  • Easy to use.
  • Hold feature to "freeze" temperature
  • FDA Approved
  • Folds up for safe storage
  • 1.5mm probe Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat
  • Innovative Splash Proof Design
  • Anti-Microbial Sleeve Inhibits Bacteria Growth
  • Bright blue backlight makes it easy to read
  • Innovative Splash Proof Design
  • 2 AAA batteries included
  • EatSmart 2 year Full Warranty
  • 100% satisfaction gaurantee

Cons:
  • It is a little on the expensive side but honestly, you get what you pay for. Its a great investment, I promise!
If you love to cook, or know someone that does, the EatSmart Precision Elite Food Thermometer is definitely a kitchen gadget you will want to check out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)