Monday, September 29, 2014

Yoga Design Lab - Premium Yoga Mat w/ Strap Review

I was so excited to get to try the Yoga Design Lab Premium Yoga Mat! This ultra-sleek looking lightweight mat is designed to be the ultimate yoga mat for home, studio, and travel. It provides extra comfort and durability through its specially designed eco-friendly memory foam. Instantly reduce injuries with the thickness, grip and responsiveness of the mat which allows you to maintain perfect balance during poses. You'll also love the convenient carrying strap included with your mat, that allows you to easily toss it under your arm as you head to class.

When looking for a yoga mat. I look for 3 things: 

1. Thickness-- When doing yoga, thickness of a mat can make all the difference. If you have a mat that is too thin, it can be really really hard on your knees and feet in some poses. But, if you have a mat that it is too thick, it can make it hard to feel a connection to the floor making it harder to do balancing poses.
2. Stickiness-- I want a mat that is going to stay put on the floor while I'm moving between poses and I also need a mat that my feets and hands dont slip around on. Basically, I want a mat that I can grip onto with my hands and feet during poses without worrying about it moving.
3. Durability-- The way I see it is if I'm going to spend money on something, it had better last! I want a yoga mat that will last me at the very least a few years. 


I'm so happy to say that the Yoga Design Lab Premium Yoga Mat has exceeded all of the qualities I look for in a yoga mat. It truly is a top rated eco-friendly premium yoga mat. I love that this mat protects your knees and instantly reduces injuries with the non-slip grip and a mat responsiveness that allows you to maintain perfect balance during poses

I love the thickness of this mat and its made of a memory foam type of material-- so comfortable! It doesn't slide around on the floor, my hands dont slide around even when sweaty.This mat is longer than other mats I've used. The strap is great and not only makes transportation a breeze but it keeps the mat wrapped up tightly. 

 Its also eco-friendly and free of phthalates, latex, metals, harmful toxins, and its SGS Approved. I love easy it is to wash: simply wipe down your mat with a non oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off and hang it to dry. Extra comfort and durability comes from our specially designed eco-friendly memory foam.

The only problem I encountered was there was a small odor when I first unrolled it but after a quick wash (which they recommend anyway) and air-drying, the odor went away so it was no big deal.
Pros

  • Lightweight
  • Durable 
  • Comes with a strap
  • Extra thick
  • Eco friendly PVC memory foam material
  • Free from phthalates, silicone and latex
  • Textured non-slip surface
  • Easy to clean
  • Money 


Cons:

  • Small odor when I first opened it

Overall, I am really, really happy with the Yoga Design Lab Premium Yoga Mat with Strap! Its a great size (longer than other mats I've used), it has the perfect amount of thickness and is made of a memory foam material, my hands don't slip, it stays put on the floor, and it comes with a strap. Plus, I love that $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need!

I love companies that stand behind their products and Yoga Design Lab does just that with their money back guarantee. If you arent happy with your yoga mat, they'll give you a full refund with no questions asked.

Connect with Yoga Design Lab on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or visit their website at http://www.yogadesignlab.com/.

You can buy your own Yoga Design Lab Yoga Mat on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)