Friday, October 3, 2014

Leather Nova Products Review

This past year my husband and I bought a used Grand Prix that has leather seats. The car is in really great condition but we knew the leather seats could use some cleaning so when I got the chance from Leather Nova to review some of their products, I jumped on it! Although, both my husband and I have heard great things about Leather Nova before, we had never tried it so we were pretty excited to see how these products would help freshen up our leather seats! We actually got the chance to review all three products from the Leather Nova line: Leather Nova Cleaner, Leather Nova Conditioner & Restorer, Leather Nova Conditioner & Cleaner.

Leather Nova's Leather Cleaner - "Great for cleaning all types of leather, vinyl & plastic. Comes in an 18 oz spray bottle. It gently and safely cleans ALL types of leather surfaces, including purses, shoes, sofas, chairs, car seats, etc. Comes with a free microfiber towel for cleaning."


Leather Nova's Leather Conditioner - "Apply this to restore and bring back the luster of your leather surface. Works great after you have cleaned the leather and not only does it restore your leather, but it also prolongs the life of your leather surfaces. Again works on all types of leather, vinyl and plastic surfaces. Great for shoes, saddles, purses, sofas, chairs, car seats, etc. It's made from high grade polymers and is completely non-toxic. We believe it's one of the best conditioners on the market. Comes with a free applicator pad."


Leather Nova's Leather Conditioner & Cleaner - "This is our 3-in-1 product. It cleans, conditions and restores your leather back to its original state. This is one of our newer product. It also comes in an 18 oz bottle so it should last you a very long time. It's great for cleaning and conditioning your leather products in one step. Just apply the product on the leather or the applicator pad and wipe away." 

Below is a picture of the back of the driver seat and you can see the incredible difference in the before and after pictures! Sorry for the different angles, I forgot what angle I had taken the original picture from!


The picture below is the picture of one side of the backseat of car. I cannot believe how dirty it was in the first picture! The wrinkles in the leather just attracted dust and dirt throughout time and thanks to the cleaner, all the dirt came off and the condition has protected the leather and leaves it feeling soft and clean!


We also used the condition on my new leather boots! I didn't feel like the pictures were worth sharing considering the boots are brand new so there wasn't really a noticeable "before" and "after" difference. We used it as a preventive measure in hopes that it will help my boots last for more one winter! After all, the conditioner is water, snow, and rain repellent!

My husband and I have seriously been so impressed with the results after using these three Leather Nova products! I think the pictures honestly speak for themselves. My favorite thing about the Leather Nova products is that they're all made in the USA! I also love that Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)