Thursday, November 13, 2014

TaZa! - The Drama Free Wine Glasses Review

The holiday season is quickly approaching (well, it started in my house 2 weeks ago! lol) so I'm sure you are all planning on hosting some guests at one point. I've been on the search for anything that could help you with your party planning needs so I was really excited to get the chance to try out the TaZa! Drama Free Wine Glasses

 These Wine Glasses are made out of USA-made Tritan plastic, which is 100% BPA-free/EA-free and FDA-approved. The company doesn't believe that you should have to be worrying about yucky chemicals leaching into your drinks. They don’t have tolerance for that junk—and they don’t think you should either. These shatterproof 16oz glasses allow you to enjoy your wine (or any drink) indoors or outdoors (think pool, patio, boat, campground, RV, etc)!
Photo provided by Taza!
I have had a lot of mixed feelings about the Taza! Drama Free Wine Glasses so I decided to break them down into two categories: The Good and The Bad... Let's start with The Bad:

The Bad
I was actually disappointed with these glasses. I guess I had really high expectations for them and I just didn't like them as much as I was anticipating. They look fine when they are filled with wine but when they are empty, the bottoms look really cheap and the glasses actually look disposable. So much so that when I first opened the box, the first words out of my husband's mouth were "are these disposable glasses?" I also want to mention that they are so thin that they are almost bendable so be sure to watch them so they don't get crushed or melted in the dishwasher!

This is a picture of the bottom of the glass. It just looks... cheap to me.

The Good
The things I do happen to like about the glasses is that they aren't foggy, they're perfectly crystal clear... unless your two year old touches them with her sticky fingers, then they're gross. ;) I do want to say that although I will not jump to break these out when we have guests, they would be really awesome and ideal if you use wine glasses outside. If you're sitting out by a fire or a pool, these would make perfect glass substitutes!

I will mainly use them for my (almost) three year old. She likes using regular cups now and she seems to be able to get a really good grip on these so they work perfect for her. Plus, they are BPA free, dishwasher safe, and wont shatter so I feel safe letting her use them. They do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you don't like your glasses, you can return them for your money back.


Overall, the glasses didn't live up to my initial expectations but I'm really glad to have them anyway. My daughter really loves them and I know they would come in handy if I ever want to have a drink on the beach or by the pool! I think the company summed it up pretty well in one short paragraph:

"To put it simply? We’re your best no-break, no-fear, crystal-clear, chemical-free, lip-saver, dishwasher-safe, party-on choice! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed."

You can buy your own set of TaZa Wine Glasses on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)