Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dinner & A Movie For Only $30 At Restaurant.com!

Cupid’s arrow has hit: it’s dinner & a movie! 

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, do you have your perfect evening planned out yet? Its not too late to let Restaurant.com help you plan your romantic date!


This Valentine’s Day, you can escape the chill and cozy up for a night out with your loved one! Enjoy a romantic dinner and a blockbuster hit with Specials by Restaurant.com Dinner & a Movie deal. This offer includes two movie tickets and a $100 Restaurant.com eGift card for only $30—an unbeatable 76% savings.

Check out hot movies titles like the “The Seventh Son,” “In the Heart of the Sea” or “Jupiter Ascending. Treat your Valentine kiddos to “SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water. Or grab the gals and gear up for some saucy scenes in “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

From friends and family to husbands and wives, Specials by Restaurant.com Dinner & a Movie is the perfect way to say “I e-love you!”

Spread the love and take advantage of this deal today. http://bit.ly/1uRbvqQ

*Locate a participating movie theatre near you: http://emoviecash.com/locator


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)