Saturday, July 25, 2015

KidzLane Kid-Sized Cleaning Set Review

Z loves doing things like mommy and daddy. She has her own toolset and when her dad pulls out his toolset, she pulls out hers and she follows him around "helping" him fix and build things. She has a toy vacuum that she insists on pushing around while I vacuum the house and now she has a whole kid-sized play cleaning set so she can follow me around "helping" me clean.With the KidzLane Deluxe Housekeeping Playset, Z can sweep, mop, and dust with their very own kids cleaning set, just like mom!

 Z is absolutely thrilled with this cute set! She absolutely loves "cleaning" with mommy and this is seriously one of the cutest toy cleaning sets I've ever seen. She loves "cleaning" with Mommy and the little bucket and cleaning supplies are such a cute addition!  I am very happy with the quality of this play set and it has kept Z busy for hours!

Cleaning Set includes:
Broom
Mop
Dust Pan
Duster
Cleaning Brush
Two Pretend Cleaning Supplies
Water Bucket
Wet Floor Sign
Pretend Cleaning Products

The KidzLane Deluxe Housekeeping Playset contains a full range of cleaning supplies for kids, including a functional water bucket, two cleaning agent bottles (empty; there are no toxic chemicals), broom, mop, duster, "Wet Floor" sign, brush and dustpan. It is constructed of tough and sturdy, heavy-duty, high quality plastic. The cleaning tools and kids cleaning supplies in this set will hopefully last safely for years of fun and enjoyment.

The KidzLane Deluse Housekeeping Playset is great for any child aged 3 and up, and will provide hours of play housecleaning fun! The broom, brush and duster have actual bristles for realistic functionality, meaning while your child plays with these cleaning toys for kids, he or she can actually have fun helping out while you take care of your household duties. This would make a great birthday present or Christmas gift!



You can buy your very own KidzLane Kid-Sized Cleaning Set on Amazon!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)