Friday, August 7, 2015

Pregnancy Essentials: Bella Materna Anytime Camisole

When you breastfeed for as long as I do (3 years last time!), you quickly learn that comfort and convenience mean everything when it comes to picking your wardrobe. When I nursed Z, I wore a nursing camisole/tank top every single day. The convenience of having a shirt made specifically for breastfeeding They are great for convenience and you can easily layer them Thanks to the generosity of Bella Materna, I was able to try out one of the gorgeous pieces from their extensive collection of maternity and nursing clothes!


"Launched in 2000, the Bella Materna collection includes maternity bras, nursing camisoles, maternity lingerie,  maternity workout and maternity loungewear.  All designs reflect the knowledge that women grow more beautiful during pregnancy and nursing, and what they wear should enhance, not hide, this loveliness.  All moms know this time of life is amazing, but not without challenges.  Existing to support moms to achieve your goals with strength and grace, the customers who return baby after baby is evidence of their success."

After looking over their gorgeous selection, I finally decided on the Anytime Camisole. The Anytime Camisole provides smoothing coverage and comfortable support from pregnancy through nursing. It has adjustable straps, removable breast pads, and ruching at the side seams for expansion while pregnant or flattering your shape post partum.


Features:
Comfortable for sleeping
Removable Pad for a smooth shape
Adjustable straps
Oeko-Tex fabric certified to be to be toxin free
Pull aside nursing access
Maternity and nursing comfort
Imported Content: 80% Nylon 20% Lycra - for fast wicking/drying.

Why This Is The Coolest Nursing Tank Top/Camisole I've Ever Owned:

Versatile and Flattering
The Anytime Camisole is not only perfect while breastfeeding but also while pregnant! The ruching on the side expands and flatters your pregnant belly. It also flatters your shape after baby!

The Fabric
The fabric of the Anytime Camsole feels a lot different than any other nursing tanktop I've ever had. Its soft and almost feels like a bathing suit. It's made of 80% Nylon and 20% Lycra which is great for fast wicking/drying; a great help for leaking or dripping while nursing. 

Breast Pads 
I've never had a nursing tank top that came with breast pads before and I feel like I've been missing out! Not only does this one come with breast pads that help me feel more supported but they are removable as well!

 Pull Aside Nursing Access
The thing I love the most about the Anytime Camisole is that it has pull aside nursing access instead of having to unclip and pull down to nurse. So much easier and more convenient with a lot less frustration.


The Bella Materna Anytime Camisole is by far the best nursing tank top I've ever owned and that's saying a lot. The ordering process was quick and easy. I also received a shipping confirmation minutes after ordering-- talk about speedy service! I'm just incredibly impressed by my experience with Bella Materna; all of their materials are certified toxin free, they have patented one-hand clips and comfortable flexy underwires which lactation consultants prefer. But one of my favorite things about Bella Materna? They sew extenders on every bra for easy fit with a 6-set hook & eyes! I would highly recommend this brand to any pregnant or nursing mama.

Connect with Bella Materna on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube.


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)