Monday, August 3, 2015

Pregnancy Essentials: Milk & Baby One Size Labor & Delivery Gown


In my search for must-have pregnancy essentials, I was trying to think of things that would be versatile and helpful not only throughout my pregnancy but through labor as well. So, I contacted Milk & Baby. Milk & Baby has all of your maternity and breastfeeding needs in one place! They have such a great selection of nursing and maternity clothing no matter your style or size. 


I chose to review the Baby Be Mine One Size Labor & Delivery Gown. Milk & Baby described the dress as "a flowing and versatile option to the traditional hospital gown in super soft fabric available in 3 yummy colors! Adjust to your size as the fabric gently gathers on this wrap gown to ensure the perfect fit. Don't hide this little number till delivery day - pair with leggings for a chic ensemble. Come the big day, wow the ward with the ultimate feminine look without compromising on the traditional requirements gowns offer. Post delivery you have the perfect nursing nightdress that again adjusts as your body changes"

I had originally wanted it in black because pink is just not my color but they were out of black so I took pink because I just felt like I needed this dress. I was hoping to wear it as maternity dress with some leggings but the pink is truly unflattering and flows like a nightgown on me. I think the black would've been a different story since it's more flattering and pink really isn't my color. I do love wearing it as a nightgown though as its soft and feels light. I just know this dress is going to be an absolute lifesaver to have in the hospital as its way softer than any hospital gown. It has breastfeeding snaps that will not only be useful in hospital but it will continue to be helpful after I take the baby home too.

Baby Be Mine Labor & Delivery Gown Features:
Snaps on both shoulders to allow for instant mom & baby contact & breastfeeding access.
IV slit on the lower side for easy medical monitoring.
Overlapping back to ensure your have ample room when it comes to push!
Machine washable and tumble dry low. Light iron.
One size fits most.


One of my absolute favorite things Milk & Baby carries is their Kangaroo Care products! Kangaroo Care is especially important when caring for premature babies. Kangaroo Care is when the infants are held skin-to-skin with a parent, usually the mother, for as many hours as possible every day. Skin to skin bonding is important for every newborn so Kangaroo Care isn't even limited to just premature babies.

I love that Milk & Baby has a whole section of their store dedicated to Kangaroo Care. They even have shirts for men which I've never seen before so I love that the Daddies are included too!


Be sure to check out Milk & Baby for your nursing and maternity wear, you'll have personal service that can only be expected from a small company for whom it's important that customers are satisfied. Shipping is just $5 on U.S. orders and you can always get something for a steal in the sale section. 

Connect with Milk & Baby on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Check out the great maternity and breastfeeding selection at www.milkandbaby.com!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)