Monday, November 16, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Precious Toys Kids Shopping Cart

I don't know about you but Christmas shopping is in full-swing in our house! I like to have my shopping done by the first week of December so I can enjoy time with my family during the month of December. If you're looking for the perfect gift for a child aged 18 months to 4 years old, I've found it. The Precious Toys Kids Shopping Cart is the perfect gift for that young child in your life!


Z was absolutely tickled when this package arrived at our doorstep for her and her eyes lit up when she realized that it was her very own shopping cart. It was so easy to put together that the instructions were not even necessary. This is the nicest toy shopping cart I've ever seen and we gets tons of compliments on it. I love that it's metal and looks just like a real one. It also has pivoting front wheels so it's super easy to push and steer. easy-grip handle, and a folding seat so a child and his or her favorite companion can navigate the aisles in style.


My 13 month old niece loved it when she came over as well! It would make such a great Christmas gift for her, its not too high for her to push and because it moves so easily, she was able to push it around the house with no issues. She actually screamed at anyone who tried to push it too.


Although my 5 year old niece and 7 year old nephew were also interested in playing with the shopping cart, I was hesitant to let them. They are rougher on toys and even though the cart is made out of metal, I could see them easily bending a wheel or something. I would say this car is perfect for ages 18 months-4 (maybe 5) years old.



Overall, we are extremely happy with the Precious Toys Kids Shopping. With sturdy metal construction and pivoting front wheels, this kid-size metal shopping cart toy is the perfect addition to your play grocery store. Easy to maneuver, fun to fill, and built to last for years of pretend play. I love that it folds down flat so its easy to store or move. It looks even cuter in person.

Buy your own Precious Toys Shopping Cart on Amazon!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)