Friday, November 27, 2015

Check out Zubel's Christmas and Holiday Collection!

<


The holiday season is here! What are you planning to get the baby or toddler in your life? One of my favorite things on Baby's first Christmas list are Zubels! Zubels are non-toxic hand knit toys (and clothes!) that made with 100% cotton. I know that this company is known for great quality so I feel safe letting Baby play with these toys.

"Zubels were born from a creative group working together to bring smiles to children (and to us). There was a need for an eco-friendly yet purposeful toy whose only requirement was a little love and imagination."



To put it simply, I love working with this company. They are so friendly and their 100% hand knit toys are incredibly adorable. I should know about how cute they are-- my family has several! We love them so much and we want to collect them all. I've worked with Zubels on a review before but this time they sent me 3 of their Christmas Collection toys! How adorable are these?!



I cant get over the details (and love) put into each and every toy. The quality of every Zubels toy we have has exceeded all of my expectations and I expect them to last for several years. I tried to convince Z that these are for her baby sister but she was not having any of it. So, the adorable Zubels toys are officially 3 year old approved. She has played with them since they arrived and has promised to at least share with the baby.

If you're looking for the perfect Christmas present, look no further because Zubels has such a large selection you're bound to find something perfect! They have many new designs for 2016. They even have super adorable hats, booties, and sweaters. Seriously, all of those sweaters are on Baby Girl's Christmas list because they are so cute!!


I'm really proud to be in partnership with Zubels because they're a company that is committed 100% to providing their customers with safe, fun, imaginative toys. I just love that each one is handmade with love and care. I also love how reasonably priced these hand knit dolls are, I don't think I've seen prices this low for hand knit toys anywhere else!


Connect with Zubels on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

To order your own Zubels Doll or check out their massive selection check out www.zubels.us!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)