Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ClubsGalore Chocolate of the Month Club

For true chocolate lovers only...

Graduation season and Father's Day are coming up fast! Do you have a unique gift picked out for your loved ones? I always love to find thoughtful, fun gifts for my favorite people. Think about how awesome it would be to receive a Chocolate of the Month Club membership! Hint to my loved ones, that'd be awesome.


Give someone a little taste of heaven in the form of creamy truffles, buttery caramels, premium dark chocolates, nutty nougatines and so much more. We'll send an entire pound of these award-winning sweet sensations to your recipient each and every month, crafted by small batch specialty chocolatiers throughout the country.

I received a month of this fun subscription service and in my box, I found a Vintage Card Box with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels. I actually didnt open the box until I got to my mom's house and between the 5 of us that were there, we ate all of the chocolate within 15 minutes! I am lucky I was able to take any pictures at all! I also want to apologize for the phone pictures, my camera was on the fritz and I knew if I didn't take pictures ASAP, we would eat all of the chocolate before I got the chance.


Actually, funny story... By the time I remembered to take pictures, we only had one chocolate truffle left! So, here's my sad picture with the last truffle. Yes, they were so delicious and they smelled so good that none of us thought "hey, I should take a picture first." Nope. Our whole though process was "those look and smeel amazing... how many can I eat in one sitting??" Here's our one lone truffle and it was gone about 5 seconds after this photo was taken:

From the Clubs Galore website: "Our premium chocolates are created from the finest ingredients and made in small batches to insure freshness and excellence. They truly are the essence of decadence, the epitome of pure bliss. We know because we have the tough job of tasting every morsel."


I think the idea of a Chocolate of the Month Club is the best idea ever. However, for almost $35 I would like to think I'd be getting way more chocolate than I received. However, it was by far the most amazing chocolate I had ever eaten. They were really high quality chocolates and that's probably why I wanted more than what I received!

If you are looking for a unique and incredibly impressive gift for someone in your life (think Graduation gifts or Father's Day) you should definitely check out all the monthly subscriptions Clubs Galore has to offer! You will be able to find a box for everyone in your life. For anyone who is wondering. my favorites are the Cupcake, Brownie, Candle, Popcorn, and Ravioli clubs. Now, I'm super hungry!


Connect with Clubs Galore on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.

Check out the amazing selection of 62 different clubs of the month at ClubsGalore.com!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)