Friday, October 28, 2016

Mother Nurture Chocolate Truffles and Flavored Water for Breastfeeding and Pregnant Mamas!

As a breastfeeding mom, I'm always aware of the food I put into my body but the one thing I cannot live without is chocolate. Seriously, my husband hides the Halloween candy from me (at my own request). What if I didn't have to choose between a treat that tastes good and one that is good for me though? Mother Nurture products were actually created for the sole purpose that you wouldn’t have to choose between a treat that tastes good, and one that is good for you! 

Mother Nurture is a mom-inspired company dedicated to empowering prenatal and breastfeeding moms with healthier options. They provide Chocolate Truffles and Enhanced Water that are full of essential nutrients, made with all natural ingredients, and include nothing artificial. 


I was able to try both flavors of the Mother Nurture Chocolate Truffles and the Enhanced Water in Tropical Splash. I was most surprised by the water; I prefer regular water to anything else but I actually really liked the Enhanced Water! I drank it within minutes and when my husband asked if he could try it, it was already gone. It comes in three flavors: Tropical Splash, Mixed Berry, and Pink Grapefruit. I really want to try the Mixed Berry one next.

The all natural chocolate truffles offer a rich, guilt-free treat that’s good for you and your baby in two delicious flavors: Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Raspberry. It's no surprise to me that I loved the chocolate truffles. The milk chocolate was my favorite but I loved both flavors. I was really glad there was no mineral taste or icky aftertaste! I could definitely get used to eating these every day!

I take my prenatals/postnatal vitamins every day so I was worried about adding these to my routine but Mother Nurture is not a substitute for prenatal vitamins, they actually work in harmony with your vitamins! Mother Nurture allows moms to stay hydrated with refreshing flavored waters and treat themselves to delicious chocolate truffles. 

Connect with Mother Nurture on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. 

Visit their website at www.madebymothernurture.com!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)