Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Free Letter to Santa Template!


Can you believe it's Thanksgiving Week already? When did that happen?! It means that Santa is starting to make his list and you had better start making yours too! Z has been very excited for Santa this year and she has been begging me to help her write him a letter and I finally gave in. It's Thanksgiving week so I made her wait long enough, right? 

She's only four and she's not quite ready to freehand a whole letter yet so I found a wonderful, simple Letter to Santa Printable from Dolled Up Design that worked out so great! I love that there were some easy fill in the blank prompts for her and my favorite part is the area for her to draw a picture for Santa. She loves to speak through her pictures. Here's her finished letter hanging proudly on the fridge until we mail it!:

She drew a picture of "Santa and my family." Adorable. Haha

Click here to get your FREE Letter to Santa Template----> Dolled Up Design

Keep an eye out because in the next week or so because I'm going to post Santa's response to Z and you're gonna want to see it! More Christmas freebies coming up as well! Happy Thanksgiving Week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)