Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Celebrate National Hot Breakfast Month with a Breakfast Night!

Did you know February is National Hot Breakfast Month? Krusteaz is celebrating it by encouraging everyone to eat breakfast for dinner! As if Z and I needed an excuse to have pancakes for dinner... Hot breakfasts is our favorite meal. My kids consider it a super special treat when we have breakfast for dinner so the question is, why don't we do it more often? I mean, putting dinner on the table every night can be stressful and time consuming, and one way to ease this challenge is to serve up breakfast for dinner once a week! 


Z was so excited to hear about National Hot Breakfast Month that we've had pancakes 3 times just this past week! Z just turned 6 last month and she is able to make Krusteaz pancakes all by herself from start to finish. That's right, Krusteaz makes mealtime so easy that even a 6 year old can make the meal by herself. Krusteaz breakfast mixes only require a few ingredients (the pancake mix only requires water!). Don't underestimate this easy mix because these pancakes come out fluffy and delicious every single time. 


My family loves all of the Krusteaz mixes but my favorite is the Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein mix. They taste just like regular buttermilk pancakes but I don't have to feel bad about guzzling down a handful of them because they have 13 gram of protein per serving in them! It's also great to know that my picky kids are getting some extra protein in their diets while eating a "special" dinner.

C liked the pancakes so much that she made taking pictures impossible! lol
My kids are going to be so sad when National Hot Breakfast Month is over but we've been enjoying celebrating it so much that we'll be continuing to have breakfast for dinner once a week to keep things easy, fun, and special! Are you going to celebrate National Hot Breakfast Month? Does your family like eating breakfast for dinner?

To learn more about Krusteaz or find where their mixes are sold near you, check out www.krusteaz.com

Connect with Krusteaz on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions.  I received Krusteaz pancake mixes and a certificate to facilitate this post. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)