I'm so excited to be a part of the Red Gold Summer Grillin' Party! I received a wonderful variety of Red Gold Tomatoes products and I knew just want I wanted to make with it!
This is one of my favorite dinner recipes that I've adapted from my sister’s blog here. I love the Red Gold Tomatoes with Green Chilies in it (it gives it an extra spicy kick) and I add more Velveeta than the original recipe because we like it better cheesier!
1 & 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
2 cups water
3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
1 package frozen broccoli
1 can of Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
1 lb Velveeta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1. In a fry pan, cook the chicken until it is no longer pink.
2. Add the 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Then add the pasta.
3. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 10 min or until the Pasta is tender.
4. Then stir in the tomatoes, Velveeta, and broccoli.
5. Cook covered until Velveeta is completely melted. Stir frequently!
Enter for a chance to win the Red Gold Sweepstakes to win some awesome prizes like 5,000 aprons or and Big Green Egg Grill (worth $1,00!)
Don't forget to just the #RGParty on Twitter!
I received a free product to make whatever I wished but all opinions are my own.