Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

No bake cookies are one of my favorite things on Earth and this is a simple, classic homemade recipe for them! I'm warning you that this recipe is dangerously addicting and not healthy at all but it is soooo good! They're easy to make and you'll only need ingredients that probably already have! 


Ingredients
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
3 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions
1. Stir the butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk together in a saucepan, and cook on medium heat until it boils.  Boil for about 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add the oatmeal, peanut butter, and vanilla.  Stir until thoroughly mixed.
3. Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper or a lightly greased cookie sheet, and allow the cookies to cool and harden slightly.

Yes, they're that simple and YES, they're that good.

3 comments:

  1. I love to make a quick cookie once in a while for my husband and me. we love chocolate and I have made cookies similar to these. Thanks for this recipe I hope to be making soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty! I love that these are easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for something sweet to make today. My family will love these.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)