Thursday, October 10, 2013

Comforts For Baby Review


As a BzzAgent, I got to try Comforts For Baby products that are sold exclusively at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores!

We were lucky enough to receive:
Comforts for Baby baby diapers
Comforts for Baby baby wipes
Comforts for Baby baby wash
Comforts for Baby baby lotion
Comforts for Baby baby bibs

These are some our favorites of the bunch!:



Comfort for Baby Diapers - Comforts for Baby Diapers are designed and tested to meet the highest quality standards! I was pleasantly surprised with the absorbency of these diapers! They even stayed in place while my daughter ran and climbed everywhere! I cant help but love how affordable they are as well! The only reason I would give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the feel of the diapers is a lot different than other diapers. A little more rough and papery on the outside but the inside feels fine!

Comforts for Baby Bibs - You can never have too many! Comforts for Baby Baby Bibs come in a variety of prints and patterns for an adorable look that also protects them (and you!) from messes! I'm so glad that I finally got a chance to try these bibs because they are not only cute and affordable but they are high quality too! I gave these to my one of my friends (she has a 9 month old) and the baby loved how they feel and her mom loved how easily the food stains came out in the wash!

Comforts for Baby Wipes - Comforts for Baby Baby Wipes clean and moisturize without alcohol or other harsh chemicals to avoid irritating your baby's skin. I got the Fragrance Free Wipes (the quilted thick ones) and I've been using these wipes for 3 weeks now. To put it simply, I absolutely love them! The Comforts For Baby Fragrance Free Wipes are hypoallergenic and have vitamin E and aloe! My daughter can be sensitive to wipes so I was nervous to try them but she has had absolutely no issues! I'm impressed!

Overall, we have been thoroughly impressed with the Comforts for Baby brand and I think our favorite part about it is the price! All of their products are an affordable price without sacrificing quality! I am officially a fan and would recommend them to anyone!

 Visit comfortsforbaby.com and like the Comforts for Baby Facebook page here to stay up to date with the latest tips and tricks for taking care of your little one!

As a BzzAgent, I received all of the above mentioned products for free. That being said, I would never recommend anything that I didn't like or use and all opinions stated above are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)