Friday, August 29, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review

I'm so excited to tell you all about the Propresser Garlic Press from Orblue! I had heard about this from a fellow blogger so I put it on my Christmas Wishlist this year and now I can take it off! I actually stopped using garlic in my food because I absolutely hated having my hands smell like garlic. Plus, the hassle of peeling the garlic and then trying to get the garlic to stay in place while I minced it seemed impossible. One time, I literally almost sliced my finger. But now, I am SO happy to reintroduce garlic into my menu!


The Propresser Garlic Press was a lot more heavy duty than I was expecting. Unlike many of the garlic pressers on the market that are made from cheap zinc alloy, the Propresser Garlic Press is made of 100% stainless steel. It won't rust, it won't weaken at the joint, and it won't break. This garlic press should last for years to come!

The Propresser Garlic Press was designed with ease in mind. The handles are thick and your fingers fit comfortably around them. With a clove of garlic in the basket, the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You'll be delighted at how easily the Propresser Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.

They are so confident you're going to love your Propresser Garlic Press, it comes with an ironclad guarantee. If you have ANY problems with your Propresser Garlic Press during the lifetime of the product, simply just let them know and they will refund every penny of your purchase plus ship you another brand new unit FREE of charge.

The biggest (and best) surprise to me was how easy the clean up was! Now I can enjoy the flavor and health benefits of garlic instantly without the hassle of messy cleanup. All you have to do to clean it is flip up the Propresser Garlic Press's basket, rinse it under your faucet, and you're done!


Visit the Orblue website at www.orblue.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)