Thursday, September 18, 2014

Master Manufacturing Company Inc. Product Review

Master Manufacturing Company is a certified Women's Business Enterprise with more than 50 years of experience and service in manufacturing quality products. Master provides simple solutions to every day office requirements with their entire line of unique problem-solving products. I got the chance to try two of their products; the Microfiber Dual Action SMARTer Gloves and the ReStor-It Furniture Touch-up Kit! Check out my thoughts below!

Microfiber Dual Action SMARTer Gloves
These unique gloves not only keep hands warm but they are also safe to use on any electronic device (smartphones, tablets, navigation devices, etc). With the Microfiber Dual Action SMARTer Gloves, you can use any or all of the five fingertips to operate your touchscreen device. In addition, you can use the palm of the glove to clean finger print smudges, dirt and other impurities from the touchscreen device. The gloves are both washable and reusable. With fall and winter just around the corner, these gloves are the perfect accessory for people who want to text and keep their fingers warm.


I love these gloves! I cannot wait for winter now (did I just say that?!) because these are going to be so awesome to have. They are super soft and warm and I love that I can use my touchscreen with them on. As if that weren't enough, how cool is it that I can use the glove to clean off the screen?! These are seriously a necessity for anyone who has a touchscreen smartphone or tablet! They would also make an amazing Christmas gift! They are such a great price that I am thinking of getting them for everyone in my family who would use them!

Checking out my Instagram by using the gloves! They worked great!



ReStor-It Furniture Touch-up Kit
The ReStor It Furniture Touch-up Kit restores furniture by concealing minor scratches, blemishes, worn edges and imperfections. Popular marker colors match Natural, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Cherry, Walnut and Mahogany wood finishes. Filler sticks blend with light, medium and dark wood grains. Repairing blemishes can extend the life of furniture as well as save users the cost of replacement. The Furniture Touch-up Kit is great to keep around any home or office. 


This set is so neat and contains a lot more than I thought it would! I'm not going to lie, I was kind of nervous to use it on my furniture because I've never even heard of anything like this before but once I tried it out, I started using it on every piece of wood furniture in my house that needed it!

The first pieces of furniture I tried it out on was my kitchen chairs. I bought them used a few years ago and according to the lady I bought them from, they are over 20 years old. I knew this would be a big task to handle for these markers. The markers are meant for scratches or dents and the wood on these chairs have a lot more problems than just dents and scratches. Even with that being said, these markers did a lot better than I had expected them too! The wood is at least another shade darker than it was before! You can see my results below. The first chair basically had all of the stain rubbed off over time and I was wondering if the markers would help make them look less old. After a few more layers of the markers, the chairs are going to look amazing (I want to wait until the marker dries completely before adding another coat).


The second chair I used the markers on wasn't as badly gone as the first. Look how great it turned out! The wood really absorbed the marker so I think I may go over it one more time as well. I'm really happy with these results of these markers! (Please excuse the black marks on the chair, that's what happens when your two year old finds your permanent marker)


Overall, I am extremely happy with these products and I really love this company! The company is located in the economic "Enterprise Zone" of Cleveland, Ohio (only a few hours away from me) and they are committed to providing jobs for inner city residents with more than 98% of minority employees. Master's long-standing reputation for quality product and excellent customer service has made them a leader in the office furniture and supply industry. I recommend that everyone checks out these awesome products made by this awesome company!

Connect with Master Manufacturing Company Inc. on Facebook and check out their website at http://www.mastermfgco.com!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)