Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Surpahs Bathroom Scale Review

Can we just take a moment and look at how gorgeous this scale is? This is seriously one of nicest looking bathroom scales I've ever seen. Its the M1 Magic-Mirror Brite LED Tempered Glass Digital Bathroom Scale from Surpahs! When I first saw this scale, I just knew it would look so great in my mom's newly remodeled bathroom. Let me tell you, it looks even better in person than in pictures! When I first opened up the box, all I could think about was how nice it looked!

This is a noble black high end class digital body weight scale, featuring high strength tempered glass platform in 6mm (0.23 inches) thickness. Silver plating body base, 4 high precision G-Sensors on TPU skid-proof stands, supporting stable precision rate. It is probably the nicest scale I've ever seen and its really thin so it'll be easy to store. I love that your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale, with no tapping or waiting necessary. It is one of the quickest readings I have been able to achieve with an at-home scale.

Features:
Hidden screen
Extra large and bright LED digit display
Sense-ON technology, step on and get result instantly
4 high precision G-Sensors
Superior accuracy
Auto turn off
Powered by 4xAAA batteries (demo included)
Low battery indication
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Z wanted to be the first person to try it so within minutes of opening the box, we had the batteries in and she was trying it out! Apparently she weighs 29.4lbs... when did she get so big?! We also really love how big the numbers are and they're so bright that I could definitely weigh myself in the dark (idk why I'd do that but its nice to have the possibility!). You can see for yourself below how big and bright the numbers are!


Overall, we absolutely love this scale! Between its sleek design with the black tempered glass, how quickly it works, and how accurate it is, what's not love? I also love when companies stand behind their products and with Surpahs 100% satisfaction guarantee, they do just that! I would recommend this scale to everyone! 

Surpahs Guarantee: 100% Guaranteed Product Satisfaction, 2 year manufacturer warranty. Customer satisfaction is their highest priority.

Connect with Surpahs on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ and visit their website at www.surpahs.com!

Buy your own M1 Magic-Mirror Brite LED Tempered Glass Digital Bathroom Scale on Amazon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)