Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Penwizard Personalized Peppa Pig Book Review

I am so excited to introduce you all to a company that I just discovered! Penwizard is a personalized book publisher that has just launched a range of personalized Peppa Pig Books. They are now printing and shipping directly in the US! My daughter and niece absolutely love Peppa Pig so I knew I just have to one.


Z and I decided to make one for her cousin Ella for Christmas. I cannot believe how quick and easy it was to order this book! You have seven different books to choose from and we decided on "Peppa and Ella Go Swimming." I have to say, this book is so much cuter than I thought it would be. Your child's name appears throughout the whole story, on the front, and on the back.

All Penwizard books include your child's name and a customized avatar of your child so that they can apppear alongside Peppa Pig throughout the whole book! You choose the child's hair style and color, along with skin tone, and eye color for the personalized avatar! We chose short, curly blonde hair for our little Ella!

At the moment, they only offer softcover books in the US but I cant wait til they offer hardcover as well! The quality of the book is really, really nice. I'm very happy with it. I love how her name is featured all throughout the book even in the blurb on the back cover! Plus, her avatar is so cute with her blonde hair and blue eyes! We absolutely adore this book; the quality is really nice, the illustrations are adorable, and we love how customized it is!


One thing I do have to point out is that the time it took to get to me was longer than I had expected. I ordered it on 8/21, it shipped on 9/11, and I received it on 9/15 so that's 25 days from the time I ordered it to the time I received it. With that being said, I don't think that's a normal timeline for them because I received an email on 9/13 asking me what I think of the product and the email mentioned that if I had not received it yet, to let them know but by then, I had already received my tracking information so I knew the book was on the way! So, if you order one for a gift, order it early just in case!

Connect with Penwizard on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+!

These adorable personalized books would make great gifts for birthdays and Christmas! Personalized Peppa Pig books starring your child are only $24.99 and available exclusively from www.peppapigandme.com!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)