Sunday, December 14, 2014

Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper Review

"Memory foam's ability to reduce pressure points is one of the reasons so many people are using it to get the best night's sleep. Now you can enjoy the benefits of memory foam without having to buy a new mattress by adding this memory foam mattress topper to your existing spring, latex or even memory foam mattress. This topper will add comfort and increase the quality of sleep from your mattress immediately." 



I received this mattress pad for Z's twin bed and she loves it. We have had no problems with this mattress topper at all and Z sleeps better now that she has a "squishy bed". Plus, I absolutely love that its made in the USA. My only disappointment is that I do wish that some paperwork came with it (warranty information, customer service phone number).

My only disappointment is that I do wish that some paperwork came with it (warranty information, customer service phone number). Although it was packaged well (it came in plastic and then it was vacuum sealed into a second plastic bag), the only "paper" it came with was a sticker on the box (pictured below) that instructs the customer to remove it from the package, lay it flat, and let it breathe for 96 hours before using.


Instantly makes any mattress more restful, comfortable, and supportive in sagging areas of mattress. Three inches of four pound density memory foam used in this topper is specifically designed to enhance the feel of your current mattress and also provides additional support in areas where your mattress may be dipping or sagging. The foam is also specially formulated to contour to your body at any temperature and will give you the extra comfort you need to get the best night's sleep possible from your current mattress. 

Pros:
Made in the USA
Extremely comfortable
Seems durable
Didn't have chemical smell

Cons:
No paperwork came with it

Z's little footprint! :)
Overall, we're really thankful for this Memory Foam Mattress Topper and we're completely happy with it and I'm even thinking about buying one for my queen bed! 


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. Oh that seems nice to put on both my girls beds. Although I like your pros I would be more comfortable with the purchase if it came with atleast One paper document!!! cute footprint :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)