Sunday, December 14, 2014

Must-Have In Every Kitchen-- 24 Grazia Silicone Baking Cups Review

As you all know, I love baking and this time of year, I always have something yummy cooking in my oven. One of my favorite things to bake with is silicone baking cups! I've always considered silicone baking cups a must-have in any baker's kitchen; they're environmental friendly, they're non-stick (well, good ones are anyway), they can be used for so many things other than baking, and they're just plain adorable. I received 24 Grazia Silicone Baking Cups to review so I decided to try them out by making some muffins... how do they look? :)


The only issue I had with the Grazia Baking Cups was the package was damaged when it arrived (the lid was completely shredded to pieces) but it's not a big deal to me, I probably would've just lost the lid anyway. One of my favorite things about these baking cups is the colors; the colors are absolutely gorgeous! I have other silicone baking cups but I will be using these ones for Z's birthday (can you believe she turns 3 in 3 weeks?!) because the colors are so vibrant and really pretty. 


There are two factors that make silicone baking cups either good or bad: 1.) Do the baked goods come out easily and smoothly? 2.) Are they easy to clean? I'm so happy to say that the Grazia Silicone Baking Cups have exceeded both of those standards! If silicone baking cups are good enough, you shouldn't have to use cooking spray on them. As a test, I used cooking spray on 3 of the baking cups when I made the muffins and when I tried to figure out which ones I sprayed afterward, I couldn't; THAT'S how awesome these baking cups are!

As if these baking cups weren't awesome enough, I have used them for so much more than baking. I have used them in my daughter's lunch box to separate different foods, I've used them for toddler sorting games, and of course I've used them for ice cream! They would be so great to use for ice cream at parties: just separate the ice cream into the baking cups ahead of time and pull them out of the freezer when ready! How great would these be to use to separate gluten free baked items from regular baked items?!


Overall, I absolutely love the Grazia Baking Cups and I recommend them for all bakers and mothers! These baking cups have been so useful in my house and I absolutely love them!  They're BPA free, dishwasher safe, eco-friendly, cute, and multi-functional. 

Order your own Grazia Baking Cups on Amazon


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

2 comments:

  1. Mine are a different brand and they are a pain to clean without the dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to bake with is silicone baking cups. They sound amazing. I also like that they are environmental friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)