Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Calla Creative Toddler Pillow Review

I am very excited to partner with Calla Creative for this post. Calla Creative is the genius behind The Original Calla Toddler Pillow. The Calla Toddler Pillow was made by two parents who couldn't find a pillow they liked for their toddler. Each pillow is handmade and comes with a 3 year guarantee that it won't lose it's bounce and will hold up to many years of washing.



Made in the USA
Calla Creative sources everything from USA certified organic farms and USA companies. Their local staffs carefully crafted every single pillow to meet the high standards. Calla Pillow truly is "Made in the USA" from start to finish. I love buying from companies like this because its something that I can feel good about as it supports the local and national economy.

100% US Organic Cotton Sateen Weave Casing 
I was really happy to find out that Calla Pillow uses 100% organic cotton for the casing. The cotton sateen weave casing is free from pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and flame retardant chemicals. I am happy to know none of those chemicals touch my child's sensitive skin. The surface is so soft and smooth that its actually comfortable without a pillow case.

Hypoallergenic
The Original Calla Pillow is safe for all toddlers, even for kids with allergies. The soft organic casing resists allergens and mildew. The special blend of poly fiber filling is also hypoallergenic. If your little ones have allergy, you can rest assured that the Calla Pillow will not cause any issues. It gives me peace of mind to know the pillow my toddler's sleeping on will not cause a rash or itchiness as she has sensitive skin.

Machine Washable
As the mother of a toddler, this is one of the most important features to me! Toddlers are not exactly known for being super clean so anything my daughter uses needs to be easily cleaned. I actually washed the pillow before I let me daughter use it (I always wash new things that come into our house). I just followed the instructions and the pillow came came out of the dryer fluffy, thick and clean!


Features and Specification:
  • 100% US organic cotton sateen casing and special hypoallergenic cluster poly fiber filling that retains its shape, even after washing it in the washing machine.
  • Made in the USA from start to finish with USA sourced materials. Each pillow is produced by hand in small batches to maintain the quality.
  • Very smooth sateen woven shell that is safe and not harsh for toddler's skin. The dimension is 13" x 18" x 3.5" and the thickness is in compliance with pediatric guidelines.
  • Money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with Calla Pillow in the first 90 days after you purchase the pillow.
  • New pillow replacement warranty if during the next 3 years it goes flat, clumps, or doesn't hold up the shape.

You can buy your very own Calla Creative Toddler Pillow on Amazon!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. A three year guarantee on a washable pillow is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this Calla Toddler Pillow is organic with wonderful material. I do like that it is washable and soft also.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)