Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Baby's First Halloween Costume-- Infant Owl Costume from Costume SuperCenter!

Halloween is coming up fast, do you have your costumes picked out yet? Z has had her costume picked out for months so I wanted to focus on the newest member of our family. What should baby's first Halloween costume be? Z was a ladybug for her first Halloween and she looked so sweet! I wanted Baby Girl to have an adorable first Halloween costume as well so I went on a search of the cutest baby costumes I could find! Thanks to Costume Supercenter, I found the adorable What A Hoot Owl Infant Toddler Costume!


This colorful costume features a comfortable zippered brown plush body suit with light blue, green and white feather details on the front and sleeves, a matching brown headpiece with big blue, white and black owl eyes, an orange beak, pointy ears and a large face opening for safety and comfort. It also comes with precious orange owl footies that have skid-resistant yellow material on the bottoms. 

If you want your little one to be an owl, this adorable costume can't be beat and it goes all the way up to size 2T! The What A Hoot Owl Costume really is a hoot and all of the kids in my family took turns trying on the owl headpiece. I can't wait to see my gorgeous baby girl in this costume!


Unfortunately, my model was not able to stay still long enough for me to take good pictures so Z wore the owl hat for me and I had to make do with close up photos of the costume itself! I figured since you can't see the costume in person when ordering online (obviously) it would help if you could see close up pictures of what the costume actually looks like! It is truly adorable and I'm incredibly happy with it. It's super soft and it will keep baby warm during the cold Halloween night.


The colors are brilliantly vibrant and the brown fabric is so incredibly soft. This is truly the perfect costume for Baby's First Halloween! I adore the booties that it comes with and they will keep the baby's feet nice and warm. I also really appreciate the snaps at the bottom of the costume for easy diaper changes. This is an incredibly well thought out costume and it will get tons of compliments!



What will your kid be wearing for Halloween this year? Be sure to check out Costume Supercenter for the best selection of costumes that I have seen online.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)