Monday, October 19, 2015

Feeling Fluffy Organic Wool Dryer Balls Review


Feeling Fluffy Wool Dryer Balls are handmade 100% pure New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners. Unlike the plastic dryer balls, they are PVC free and won't fall apart or melt on you. Wool Dryer balls save time and energy by cutting down on drying time by an average of 25% per load. They also help reduce static and wrinkles.

I have always been a fan of wool dryer balls so I was really excited when I got the chance to try these out! I've been using them for a few days now and I have to admit, they are truly amazing. Made from 100% New Zealand Wool, these wool dryer balls soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners!


As an eco-conscious family, we really appreciate that this product is 100% eco-friendly and can cut down overall drying time, save energy, and save money on our electric bill! I have noticed a big difference in drying time, especially for towels. I've also been pleasantly surprised for the lack of wrinkles in the clothes even if they have been sitting in the dryer for awhile!

Why Wool Dryer Balls?

- Hypoallergenic
- Reduces drying time
- Really affordable
- Reduces static
- Help eliminate wrinkles
- Chemical free
- Safe for people with wool sensitivities
- Handmade from pure New Zealand wool

I think the real question is "Why not??" because I HIGHLY recommend these wool dryer balls! They soften your clothes, dry them faster, are environmentally friendly, and they are safer alternative for your family! They cost far less than dryer sheets, fabric softener, or even other dryer balls I've seen. If you are not entirely satisfied with the high quality and benefits of our dryer balls... If you feel they are not the softest and quietest... or even if you are not happy with the color, return it for a full, 100% refund.



Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)