Thursday, November 12, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide: The Wonder Years Complete Series DVD Set

THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, TAKE A TRIP TO THE MOST 
BELOVED SUBURB IN TV HISTORY, WITH A LANDMARK SITCOM NEVER BEFORE AVAILABLE AT RETAIL 
IN A COMPLETE SERIES SET


Who didn't love the Arnold Family?! The Wonder Years ran from 1988 to 1993 and was one of the most popular shows on TV, achieving a spot in the Nielsen Top 30 for four of its six seasons. I watched The Wonder Years growing up so I was really excited to learn that I can finally own it! 


For six seasons, The Wonder Years captured the angst of growing up in suburban middle-class America in the late '60s, as seen through the life and times of Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage).  Audiences eagerly followed his evolution as a typical awkward teenager who remembered every moment of his transition from childhood with excruciating detail and remarkable hindsight.  From  his first kiss with Winnie Cooper (Danica McKellar) to his friendship with Paul Pfeiffer (Josh Saviano) and the ups and downs of the Arnold family, fans shared in laughter, love, and loss, but above all, wonder.  



I received The Wonder Years Complete Series Metal Locker. This DVD set is by far the coolest collectible DVD series set I've ever seen. This awesome locket contains all 115 episodes across 26 DVDs, along with over 23 hours of bonus features, which includes exclusive new interviews with the entire cast, the first cast reunion in more than 16 years, 11 newly-produced featurettes and much more!


If you've not yet experienced the wonders of The Wonder Years, this holiday season is as good a time as any to acquaint yourself with the groundbreaking family sitcom named by TV Guide as one of the "Top 20 Shows of the '80s".

THE WONDER YEARS COMPLETE SERIES/METAL LOCKER (Available at Costco)

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)