Wednesday, November 11, 2015

30% Off Bluum Subscription Box For Moms & Munchkins!

Subscription boxes are one of my favorite inventions. How awesome it is to get a surprise each month? They would also make the best Christmas gifts (hint, hint to my loved ones!). The newest one I'm going to try is the Bluum Subscription Box! With Bluum, you can discover a monthly box of new goodies for mom & munchkin from Pregnancy to Preschool!


Sign up for Bluum.com today and receive a monthly shipment of the best-reviewed mom & baby care products. Decide between a surprise box or choose your own products each month on bluum.com. Tracking your child's progress in the bluum app is fun and helps get the most relevant products.



Save 30% OFF your first month - Get started with bluum today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)