Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Unique Christmas Gift Idea-- Personalized Christmas Ornaments from Marked Moments Keepsake!

Every year I strive to find the most unique, meaningful gifts I can for my loved ones. This year I found a small business named Marked Moments Keepsake that specializes in personal, unique, and high quality personalized gifts! They make personalized gifts for every occasion including gorgeous Personalized Christmas Ornaments!


These Christmas ornaments are gorgeous, unique, and they come in a nice little box that is perfect for gifting! These would make great gifts for newlyweds, babies, children, and new homeowners. 

I take great pride in supporting wholesome companies on this blog and Marked Moments Keepsakes is no exception. They are a small family-run business in the Austin, Texas area. They're excited to show their unique products, pride of craftsmanship, and excellent customer service to you. As if their company couldn't get any sweeter, they donate a portion of their profits to Austin Dog Alliance to help train PTSD dogs!

Connect with Marked Moments Keepsakes on Facebook.

Be sure to check out all their beautiful personalized products available at: www.markedmomentskeepsakes.com

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)