Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016 Holiday Gift Guide: Smitco - Affordable Gift for Girls!

Looking for a gift for the young girl in your life this holiday season? SmitCo makes quality, affordable gifts for girls ages 2 to 12! SmitCo is a small Kansas based company that has been selling online since 2006. They specialize in all things girly and have such a huge selection of products that include jewelry sets (for young girls and women), diaries, temporary tattoos, party favors, and princess dress-up sets!


Their mission is to provide affordable, quality products for girls and I have several little girls on my shopping list this holiday season (including two of my own!) so I was really interested in trying out their products! I was sent a Stretch Necklace and Bracelet Set and it is even prettier in person. I was impressed with the quality and Z absolutely loves it. It's great quality, really pretty, and just perfect for her. I love that it's stretchy so she can take it on and off without help yet it doesn't have a cheap feeling to it. It also came in a cute little gift box that would make it perfect for gifting! This would make such a great gift for a little girl who loves dress up or a tween girl who loves fun jewelry!


There's such a nice selection at Smitco so I trust that you will easily find some or all gifts here for the princesses on your list this holiday season there!

Find all the great products on Amazon here:

Get 15% Off Entire Cart Of Gifts! CLICK FOR COUPON---> HERE

Connect with SmitCo on Facebook, Youtube, and Pinterest.

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)