Sunday, December 4, 2016

2016 Holiday Gift Guide: PicturesOnGold.com Locket

The best gifts to give (and receive!) are personal, meaningful, and unique. With PicturesOnGold.com, you can customize a gorgeous gift for pretty much everyone on your list! They carry customizable photo lockets, watches, rings, children's jewelry, and more. My absolute favorite thing on their site are their photo lockets-- they are gorgeous, unique, and special.


Last year, I actually received a locket from PicturesOnGold.com for myself filled with pictures of my Dad, Z, and I. It's still the most precious piece of jewelry I own and I get compliments every time I wear it. This year, I wasn't sure who I wanted to create a custom locket for because I knew pretty much any of the ladies in my life would love one! 


This year, I decided to get a heart locket for Z because she has been talking about her desire for a locket since she first saw mine. She said she wanted pictures of her family in it so I found the pictures I wanted and went to work customizing it on their website. The ordering process is simple and you can customize literally every part of the locket-- shape, color, front, inside pictures (or words), back side, and last but not least, the chain.

The front is engraved with her first and middle names, and inside is a picture her and C on one side, and her daddy and I on the other. The back is engraved with the words "My Family". When it arrived, she was in complete shock. She absolutely loves it and has proudly shown it to everyone who inquires about it! 


Even though I adore her new locket, if there was one thing I could change, it would be that they automatically take the backgrounds out of the pictures BUT that's an easy fix. When you order, all you have to do is mention to them that you want to keep the background and they will do what you ask! You truly have complete control over how personalized you want your jewelry.

Overall, there are no words to describe how meaningful this precious locket is to her and we have absolutely no complaints. A personalized piece of jewelry like this would make the perfect Christmas, birthday, or anniversary gift. You could put pictures of your kids, your grandkids, a missed loved one... the options go on and on! PicturesOnGold.com has more than just lockets too so be sure to check out all of their personalized jewelry while shopping this holiday season!


Connect with PicturesOnGold.com on Facebook and Twitter!

Save on customized Lockets from Pictures On Gold! Just in time for the Holidays! Use code famguide10 to save 10% off your order!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)