Monday, January 16, 2017

Moms, Don't Forget to do #WhatULuv This Year Too + Luvs Diaper Coupon!

"This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs.  I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine."

As a super busy mom with a never-ending to-do list, I can honestly say that I do not get enough time to do what I love. I love drinking coffee uninterrupted and binging on Netflix. I love reading books and going on dates with my husband. I love going out with friends and getting my nails done. But most of all, I love to sleep. I would love to be able to sleep for 8 hours, uninterrupted.


Luvs really wants us parents to be able to do more of what we love (including sleep!) and they recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. These diapers are softer and more absorbent than before, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee. So you can sleep better knowing your baby's diaper wont leak all night! Doesn't get much better than that!



Luvs recently conducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. Did you know that nearly 2 in 3 moms of children 3 and under have never taken a day completely for themselves? I believe it! In the 5+ years since becoming a mom, I've never taken a single day to myself! Here are some more of the statistics they found:


 Parenthood is a roller coaster ride, but experienced parents take it all in stride. They value the things that help them get through the day and that make their lives a little bit easier – from a best mom friend who always has their back to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs). Luvs is always committed to providing moms and dads with value. They recognize that parenting can be difficult, so diapering shouldn’t be. 

​As we welcome in the New Year, perhaps the best resolution for parents is to give themselves a well-deserved “time-out” and a little bit of “me time.” I know that my New Years Resolution for 2017 is to give myself some more "me time." Whether its a nap for myself on the weekend or a day out to get my nails done, I need to take some time for myself more often! With the help of Luvs, we all can do more of #whatuluv!

Visit Coupons.com to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack! Click the link for more details!

How are you going to make yourself a priority this year and do #whatuluv?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)