Monday, August 25, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review

If you've been here for awhile, you know how much I love to bake. I've always wanted to try a Silicone Baking Mat and now I can say that I have one! I got the chance to try the Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 420mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") from BakeitFun!


When I first received the baking mat, I was surprised at how small it was all rolled up! I had previously been worried about storing it but I quickly realized that I will not have that problem. I was also pleasantly surprised at how durable the baking mat feels! Its BPA free and made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone.

Since receiving my BakeitFun Baking Mat, I have used it to bake chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, french fries, biscuits, and pizza rolls.  It cooks everything evenly, nothing sticks to it, and everything comes out perfectly cooked. I really don't know how I ever managed to bake without it. I absolutely love having the measurements on the side and the little circles that tell you how far to space your cookies! I mean, look how gorgeous these cookies turned out!


You will not believe how easy it was to clean-- I think it's my favorite feature! The baking mat's non-stick surface eliminates the need to scrub because food or grease slides right off. All you need to do is rinse it with warm water and let it air dry, or throw it in the dishwasher. Once dry, just roll it up and store it. Never again will I be scrubbing cookie sheets!

Pros:
  • Reusable
  • Easy to clean & dishwasher safe
  • Rolls up small for easy storage
  • Measurements on side
  • Doesn't require any grease
  • Certified FDA Approved
  • Non-toxic & BPA-Free
  • Lifetime Guarantee
  • Oven, microwave, Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe
Cons:
  • None! I absolutely love this Baking Mat!
Sorry, night lighting sucks in my kitchen! lol
Connect with BakeItFun on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube or check out their website at www.bakeitfun.com!

Buy your very own BakeitFun Baking Mat on Amazon!

Have you ever used a Silicone Baking Mat before? Share in the comments below!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)