Thursday, August 21, 2014

Republic Wireless - Smartphones, No Gimmicks, No Contract, $10 A Month!

Let me start off by saying that I was not paid in any way for writing this post, I just truly love telling people about Republic Wireless. It all started about 10 months ago when my husband decided he was fed up with overpaying for Verizon Wireless. Soon after that, I happened to stumble upon Republic Wireless on a blog when I was looking up computer reviews. I sent him the link to have him check it out. It seemed too good to be true to me. I mean, plans starting at $5 a month? What was the catch? I didnt want another Metro PCS experience. Well, he looked into it and absolutely fell in love. He had to have it. So, I looked into it as well and here's how it works:


You buy a smartphone from Republic Wireless (you have the choice of the Moto X or the Moto G, both are very reasonably priced) and then you choose a plan. We chose the $10 plan and we get unlimited talk and text as well as unlimited data with wi-fi. There are no gimmicks or lies.... We pay $20 a month for two smartphones and we have no problems with reception or calls dropping! It was truly the best decision we have ever made financially. They stand behind their phones so much that you have a 30 day money-back guarantee. Dont like their phones? Send it back. But since over 95% of the people who try it out keep the phones, you know that they must be doing something right!

I love how upfront Republic Wireless is with their prices. No hidden fees. Ever! I only pay $10/month (plus taxes) for unlimited talk and text and unlimited data with wi-fi. You literally cannot beat that price! You can even switch your number over to your new Republic Wireless phone. One of the newest features they offer is you can completely customize the Moto X. The possibilities are endless,  check out the wood one! I wish I had this option when I bought mine!


After 9 months, we still absolutely love our phones. We have had no problems with calls dropping or finding reception. I love the unlimited everything at a quarter of the cost of other phone carriers! Now, not only do we both have Republic Wireless phones but almost all of my siblings and my mother have Republic Wireless and when my in-laws' phone contracts are up next month, they are switching as well! Did I mention that you refer a friend you both get $20?! So, if you order through any of my links on this page, you will received $20 off your new phone!! Seriously, check out Republic Wireless today, you will not regret it, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)