Sunday, December 14, 2014

The PERFECT Stocking Stuffer-- Last Mouse Lost Game Review

I'm going to start off this review differently than I ever have before-- go buy this. No hesitating--- just go. I didn't have high expectations for this little game when but it has truly surprised me. It would absolutely make the perfect stocking stuffer for pretty much any age and every household needs their own Last Mouse Lost game.

"The mice have just finished feasting and need to scurry into their holes. Don't be the last mouse standing or you might get caught by the cat! Players take turns pressing down any number of mice they wish in a single row. The player who presses down the last mouse loses the round. Whoever wins three of five rounds wins the game!"



I'm really surprised at how much my family and I love this game! It's made out of rubber (think silicone type of feel) so it's really soft and flexible, and its pretty quiet making it a great game to take to church, waiting rooms, or (in my case) a funeral. This little game was great to take with us to my Grandma's funeral this past week to entertain Z. It is small enough to fit into my purse, quiet enough to not disrupt anyone sitting around us, and it entertained her throughout the whole service. Obviously, she doesn't know how to play it the "correct" way but she makes up her own games and just has a ball with it. She just absolutely loves to push all of the mice down and then flip it over and do it again. It's been such a great toy to ignite her imagination.


As a parent, I'm really happy that it's dishwasher safe and I don't have to worry about it getting dirty or broken somehow. It reminds me of simple, fun games we had growing up. On the competitive note, my husband and I enjoy this game as well! Its easy to understand how to play and we can get quite competitive (even with a small game like this!) and we've had quite a bit of fun with it. We plan on leaving it out on the coffee table at parties to hopefully get our friends interested in it as well!

Overall, we are completely in love with (and surprised by) this quick, easy, and smart game.  It doesn't have any loose parts and it has a unique design, is extremely affordable! It would make the perfect stocking stuffer, executive desk gift, waiting room game, and coffee table conversation piece. So be sure to snatch up FoxMind's newest game, Last Mouse Lost.

You can connect with FoxMind Games on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest or visit their website at www.foxmind.com.

Buy your own Last Mouse Lost Game on Amazon!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. This would be a great game for my 4 year old twins! I can hear them laughing and screaminh with excitement. They love tom and jerry so they would love this game.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)