Monday, November 23, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Capture Precious Memories This Holiday Season with PicturesOnGold.com

If you've been a reader of mine for awhile, you know that my beloved father passed away in 2012 of brain cancer. Well, he's been on my mind a lot lately because we are 2 weeks away from the 3rd anniversary of his death. Thanks to PicturesOnGold.com, I have found the perfect way to remember him and our cherished memories together. 
When I first received the chance to work with PicturesOnGold.com, I wasn't sure what I wanted to get. I had considered getting a locket for my mother-in-law with pictures of her grandkids inside but I felt like it would become outdated in a few months when C is born. As I continued to ponder what direction I wanted to go in, I realized that this would such a meaningful way to remember my dad and our precious memories together. 


After placing my order, I waited impatiently for this locket to come in the mail even though it only took a few days (they ship within one day!). When I opened the box containing my new locket, I lost my breath for a moment. It's seriously so gorgeous and I would be lying if I said it didn't bring this pregnant mama to tears. I just couldn't get over the beauty of the jewelry and how the photos turned out so great; especially considering one is 25 years old!


I was able to completely customize the locket; front, inside, and even the back. The front is engraved with the words "Always in my Heart" and inside is a picture of my dad and I on one side, and Z with him on the other. The back is engraved with the words "Missing you always." 


Even though I adore my new locket, if there was one thing I could change, it would be that they automatically take the backgrounds out of the pictures BUT that's an easy fix. When you order, all you have to do is mention to them that you want to keep the background and they will do what you ask! You truly have complete control over how personalized you want your jewelry.


Overall, there are no words to describe how meaningful this precious locket is to me and I have absolutely no complaints. A personalized piece of jewelry like this would make the perfect Christmas, birthday, or anniversary gift. You could put pictures of your kids, your grandkids, a missed loved one... the options go on and on! PicturesOnGold.com has more than just lockets too so be sure to check out all of their personalized jewelry while shopping this holiday season! 

Connect with PicturesOnGold.com on Facebook and Twitter!

Save on customized Lockets from Pictures On Gold! Just in time for the Holidays! Use code famguide10 to save 10% off your order!


Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)