Thursday, December 3, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Click n' Play Pretend Vegetable Set with Cutting Board

If you're looking for a unique yet affordable Christmas present for any child on your list, you should look at the Click n' Play 12 pc Kids Pretend Play Cutting Vegetable Toy Set with Cutting Board and Knife! This brightly colored set of plastic vegetables comes apart into segments by slicing them, then fit back again with velcro. It's a 12 piece set that includes a cutting board, a knife, and 10 different vegetables.


Z absolutely adores this colorful cutting set. She loves to "help" me cook so playsets like this are a huge lifesaver for me. While I'm slicing vegetables, she can now slice her own vegetables with her own play knife. The vegetables included are a carrot, green pepper, eggplant, cabbage, lemon, tomato, lettuce, broccoli, avocado, corn, and an onion. All the vegetables are very colorful and Z loves practicing her cutting skills by slicing each vegetable in half. 

The company prides themselves in "developing products that encourage creativity and build self-confidence through play." This brightly colored set of plastic vegetables comes apart into segments, so children can pretend-slice vegetables. Our 14 piece set includes a variety of 12 different vegetables and a plastic knife that makes a realistic cutting sound along with a cutting board.


The  Click n' Play Cutting Vegetable Toy Set helps develop childrens' minds, creativity, and thinking ability. It helps train their hand-eye-coordination and hand flexibility by their own operation. This cutting set helps kids develop fine motor skills so it would even be great for OT (occupational therapist). I'm going to buy another set because this would be an AWESOME thing to donate to Toys for Tots.

Overall, we're extremely happy with the Click n' Play Pretend Vegetable Set with Cutting Board and I would highly recommend it as an affordable and fun gift option for the little love in your life OR if you're just looking for a unique idea for a Toys for Tots gift. 

Buy your own Click n' Play Pretend Vegetable Set with Cutting Board on Amazon!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)