Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Click n' Play Doll Baking Set with Apron & Chef Hat

If you're still looking for a Christmas gift for the little girl in your life, head over to Amazon and check out the Click n' Play Doll Baking Set! This full piece baking set is sized to fit your favorite 18 inch doll and would make the perfect addition to any girl's doll collection.
This great pretend play for your kids set comes with a variety of baking utensils and bakers clothing for dolls. This cute activity toy is a great way to encourage creative play and motor skill development. Compatible for 18 inch dolls like the American girl.



Set includes:
Blender
Mixing Bowl
Recipes card
Measuring spoons,
Spatula
Spoon
Cookie sheet
Measuring Cup
Canisters for Ingredients
Apron
Chef Hat
Mittens
Donuts
Cupcakes
Serving Dish
Sugar Container


This is an ADORABLE doll baking set. The items are really fun, colorful and well made. My 4 year old's eyes lit up when she saw these cute additions for her favorite doll. I got this set to go along with a play oven set we have for her doll and everything fits inside it perfectly. The apron, oven mitt, and hat fit her American Girl Doll great-- just like they were custom made for her.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the quality and cuteness of the Click n' Play Baking Set.  If you're buying this as a present, be aware that it does come in a "frustation-free" sort of box (just a plain white box).

Buy your own Click n' Play Doll Baking Set on Amazon!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)