Tuesday, December 6, 2016

2016 Holiday Gift Guide: 3 Little Pigs Board Game by Tactic Games

Just in time for this holiday season, Tactic Games has introduced the 3 Little Pigs Game! Help the three little pigs on their adventures as they build their houses and hope to avoid the huffing and puffing, Big Bad Wolf, just like in the well-known fairytale. The 3 Little Pigs game combines skill and a dash of luck. Kids will love the soft and squeezable Big, Bad Wolf that actually huffs and puffs the pig's houses down!


This cute game impressed me more than I thought it would! The idea is to build your house the fastest by rolling the die on your turn. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not! Obviously the most fun part for kids is if you roll the wolf, you get to try and blow an opponent's house down! The game is designed for 2-3 players and it's rated for ages 4 and up. Any younger than 4 and they probably won't be able to squeeze the wolf.


At first it was hard for Z to use to wolf (she's almost 5) but she got the hang of it and before we knew it, she was blowing our houses down! We must've played it 8 times that first night and we've played it at least once a day since then. Both my husband and I enjoy playing it with her and I could see how it could get competitive between adults too! It's easy to set up, simple to understand, and tons of fun for the whole family. If you're looking for a fun, affordable Christmas gift idea, I can't recommend this game enough!


Connect with Tactic Games on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube!

The 3 Little Pigs Game is now Available at Amazon and Walmart!!

Disclosure of  Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)